- This event has passed.
Charity Drawing Contest – CMHA Toronto 2021
February 1 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm$10
Drawing Contest Fundraiser
For this month’s event, we are partnering with the Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto. We will be hosting an online drawing contest with the theme of “Inspiration 2021”. Whether a brush, pencil, crayon, or something else, feel free to use any type of medium for this event.
Participants will have a chance to win 50% of the pool prize – while the other half will be donated to the CMHA Toronto.
If you would like to participate a donation of $10.00 or above is required for entry in this competition. Not an artist but still want to show your support? Visit the donation page!
1. Visit the event page on Facebook or mychoicelottery.ca
2. Click on the “Donate Here” button ($10.00 minimum to participate)
3. Choose your donation amount and fill in the required information.
4. Draw/paint your art work with the theme of “Inspiration 2021”
5. Upload your photo to Facebook and/or Instagram
6. Make sure to include the hashtag #MCL2021DrawingContest #CMHAToronto #mychoicelottery
7. Make sure to tag My Choice Lottery in the photo
Tell your family and friends to participate in the voting process via Instagram on the My Choice Lottery Page on Feb 26th 2021 @ 4:00pm.
Best of Luck!
Event Start Date: Feb 1st 2021 @ 8:00am
Photo Submissions Due: Feb 25th 2021 @ 5:00pm
Photo Voting Starts: Feb 26th 2021 @ 4:00pm
Winner & Prize Announcement: Feb 27th 2021 @ 5:00pm
* All donations will be split between the pool prize and the proceeds for CMHA Toronto *
Our Drawing Contest was a success! Together, we’ve been able to help the well-being and mental health of all Canadians in times when we’ve needed it more than ever.
Congratulations to Kathe and her winning painting!
We would like to give a big THANK YOU for all participates and donations received. Your support and care means a lot and is very appreciated.
What a great way to support your fellow Canadians and aid the CMHA Toronto.